| • Sprachliche- stilistische mittel (rhetorische figuren)
• Textgebundene erörterung zu "unsere landessprache und ihre leibwächter"
• Der richter und sein henker -kapelarische zusammenfassung
• Michael kohlhaas von heinrich v. kleist
• Literarische charakteristik von hauke haien (der schimmelreiter von theodor storm)
• Die verlorene ehre der katharina blum,heinrich böll
• Es ist alles eitel-andreas gryphius- analyse/interpretation
• Gedichtsinterpretation: hermann hesse "im nebel"
• Erschließung der kurzgeschichte "das holz für morgen" von wolfgang borchert
• Gedicht interpretation von detlev von liliencron : in einer großen stadt
• Charakterisierung mr. ross
• Zusammenfassung "die welle" 4 und 5 kapitel
• Wolfgang borchert - draußen vor der tür (1. wolfgang borcherts leben;wolfgang borcherts leben tischvorlage;draußen vor der tür)
• Redeanalyse "aufbruch ins 21. jahrhundert" von roman herzog
* 12th February 1809
+ 15th April 1865
He was the 16th President of the United States.
1861 - 1865
"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
- Abraham's father Thomas Lincoln was a farmer and his mother Nancy Hanks Lincoln had little or no schooling and couldn't write.
- Abraham's family moved to Indiana.
- Nancy died when he was nine years old.
- Thomas Lincoln married again. - Abraham began borrowing books from neighbours. - The Lincolns moved from Indiana to Illinois. - Abraham decided to leave his family. He moved to New Salem, Illinois. Abraham's Career - Abraham worked as a shop assistant.
- Lincoln was defeated while running for the Illinois State Legislature but two years later he was elected. - Lincoln was re-elected to the Illinois House of Representatives and had the license to practice law. - Abraham met Mary Ann Todd at a ball. - One year later he became engaged with her. - 1842 they got married. - First son: Robert Todd - Second son: Edward Baker 1846 - 1850 - Third son: William Wallace 1850 - 1862 - Fourth son: Thomas (Tad) 1853 - 1871 - Lincoln was elected to United States House of Representatives.
- Abraham was elected to the Illinois legislature, but he declined the office to become a candidate for the U.S. senate. - He helped the new Republican Party in Illinois. - He was nominated for the U.S.
senate again but he failed. President of the United States - 1860 Abraham was nominated for President and won the election. - But this election was the reason for the civil war. - The Southern States didn't want a Republican in the White House. - Abraham was against slavery. - 1861 the states South Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia & Texas explained their independence.
- After the attack of Fort Sumter the war began. - 11 states were fighting against Abraham Lincoln - Abraham wasn't sure that he would become the new president again. But he was elected again. - 1864 America was united again. - On April 14th 1865 he was shot by an actor called Wilkes Booth. - But Abraham Lincoln could realize everything he was fought for.
|Suchen artikel im kategorien|
| • Zusammenfassung Der Vorleser
• interpretation zwist
• Fabel interpretation
• literarische charakteristik
• interpretation bender heimkehr
• felix lateinbuch
• interpretation der taucher von schiller
• charakterisierung eduard selicke
© Copyright Artikelpedia.com